Juva Life Inc. (CSE: JUVA) (OTCQB: JUVAF) (FRANKFURT: 4VV) is a life science company with pharmaceutical research and development and consumer-facing operations in cannabis production and distribution, and they just announced the successful completion of their corporate update webinar, which shared takeaways and pharmaceutical development updates from its research division.
Juva Life is employing state-of-the-art science to discover, develop and commercialize safe and effective wellness and pharmaceutical products, in both the cannabis consumer segment as well as the non-cannabinoid based medical industry. The webinar originally aired live on Zoom on March 23, 2022, and showcased construction updates and operational milestones.
As CEO and Founder Doug Chloupek stated, “We are continuously refining our processes to make Juva the most profitable, efficient business in the cannabis and pharmaceutical industries.”
Cannabis and Life Sciences Investor Webinar Highlights Milestones, Growth and Future Plans
Chloupek continued, “One of our major updates you’ll see in this webinar is the completion of our Stockton cultivation facility construction, which increased our output three-fold, without increasing base production costs. We are also pleased to share major advancements with our two proprietary compounds, JUVA-019 and JUVA-041.”
The webinar also provided an update on its cannabis and pharmaceutical operations. Webinar viewers got to see updates on:
- Juva’s newly completed Stockton cultivation facility, which was previously under construction for 3.5 years
- Operational milestones such as Stockton Delivery, which is now fully online and operational
- Completion of the final phase of licensing for a downtown Redwood City retail store
- Ramped up R&D on Juva’s pharmaceutical side, completed for a fraction of the cost of traditional pharmaceutical research
- The newly revised JuLi Research Registry, which just received WIRB approval
Those interested in viewing the webinar recording can do so here: https://juvalife.com/investors/