Chalice Brands, a premier consumer-driven cannabis company with 16 statewide locations, will celebrate 4/20 with a weeklong lineup of promotions from top-tier vendors, including Oregon Roots, 54 Green Acres, Select and more. Daily promotions begin Friday, April 15, and customers can enjoy 50% off all in-house products and vendor pop-ups on Wednesday, April 20.
“We’re fortunate that Oregon has one of the best climates in the world for sun-grown cannabis, and we’re excited to bring some of the state’s highest quality brands to our customers,” said Meghan Miller, chief operations officer of Chalice Brands. “We’d like to use this holiday not only for promotions, but to spread community education and awareness. As cannabis becomes more mainstream, we’ll continue to see it further integrated into health and wellness and accepted as the miracle plant that we know it to be.”
“We’re thrilled to celebrate cannabis and the power of the plant with farms like Oregon Roots, 54 Green Acres and Rogue River Family Farms for 4/20, which wouldn’t be possible without Meghan and our team of passionate and dedicated executives,” said Jeff Yapp, chief executive officer of Chalice Brands. “Oregon was the first state to decriminalize cannabis in 1973 and has grown its cannabis industry quickly, now producing some of the world’s best sun-grown flower, and we’re grateful to have such strong relationships with these great local farms.”
Stop by any of Chalice Brands’ dispensaries, including Chalice Farms, Left Coast Connection, Homegrown Oregon and Cannabliss & Co. locations, between Friday, April 15 and Friday, April 22, for a variety of promotions from Oregon’s premiere cannabis vendors. Offers include but aren’t limited to:
- Friday, April 15, Tuesday, April 19 and Sunday, April 24: 30% off Oregon Roots, 54 Green Acres and Rogue River Family Farms
- Saturday, April 16 and Thursday, April 21: 30% off Buddies, Concrete Jungle and Select
- Sunday, April 17 and Friday, April 22: 30% off Hapy Kitchen
- Monday, April 18 and Saturday, April 23: 30% off Rogue River Family Farms
- Wednesday, April 20: 50% off Chalice Brands, Select, Buddies, Concrete Jungle, Oregon Roots, 54 Green Acres, Rogue River Family Farms and Hapy Kitchen
Customers can also enjoy vendor pop-ups at select locations, including:
- Friday, April 8: Alter Farms at 10 a.m. at Chalice Farms, located at 16735 SW Pacific Hwy., Portland, OR 97224
- Thursday, April 14: Sorse at noon and Gron at 4 p.m. at Chalice Farms, located at 16735 SW Pacific Hwy., Portland, OR 97224
- Friday, April 15: Sorse at noon at Chalice Farms, located at 823 SW Naito Pkwy., Portland, OR 97204; Gron at noon at Homegrown Oregon, located at 1803 Lansing Ave. NE, Salem, OR 97301; and Gron at 3 p.m. at Homegrown Oregon, located at 2820 Liberty St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
- Thursday, April 21: Sorse at noon at Homegrown Oregon, located at 1803 Lansing Ave. NE, Salem, OR 97301; and Sorse at 4 p.m. at Homegrown Oregon, located at 2820 Liberty St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
- Friday, April 22: Gron at 4 p.m. at Chalice Farms, located at 1178 OR-99W, Dundee, OR 97115
- Thursday, April 28: Sorse at noon at Cannabliss & Co., located at 2231 W. Burnside St., Portland, OR 97210; and Sorse at Homegrown Oregon, located at 6330 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy., Portland, OR 97221
Popular Chalice Brands products include the new Private Stash portfolio, which boasts a large variety of flavored products, including cartridges, edibles, tinctures and a variety of pre-rolls crated in small batches, as well as the Legacy Strain cartridges that bring back some of the most iconic strains in cannabis history. Additional Chalice Brands favorites include flower cultivated at the company’s greenhouse grow facility, Bald Peak Farm, including the award-winning Strawberry Remedy #9; Chalice Chews, an effects-based edibles line made with real fruit, sweetened with beet sugar, which are also vegan, gluten free and soy free; and the new Elysium Fields pre-rolls variety pack, which are made in small batches with 10 strain-specific .5-gram joints per pack; and more.
Chalice Brands encourages customers to take advantage of its online ordering platform, plus delivery and express pick-up offerings. The company’s online ordering platform allows customers to reserve products, select options for pick-up in store, utilize curbside pick-up, or have products delivered from select dispensary locations.